Summer’s fast approaching and most of us are just counting down to it. It’s a time to rewind, relax and let go.
It’s also a good time to invest in university. If you have a course to catch up on or are looking to fast track your degree, you should definitely consider UC’s summer school. It has a range of courses to offer and runs from November to January. Here’s a list of courses and available dates.
While most of us just can’t be bothered attending university during the summer, here are five reasons why you should at least consider it:
- It reduces the length of your degree
- Helps you make up for any time lost during the academic year
- Gets you ahead of the class and a step closer to your next goal (further education/full time job)
- It’s condensed and quick, and yet is as effective as a course taken during the academic year.
- A chance to meet new and like-minded, goal-driven individuals.