It’s summer and for those of you trying your hand at cooking, you could try these recipes.
Pan-fried chicken with spinach & cheese
Ingredients: chicken breast, spinach, cheese, salt, pepper and lemon
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste
2. Make a slit in the chicken to create a pouch
3. Fill it with cheese and spinach
4. Cook the chicken evenly on both sides on a high heat pan
5. Drizzle some lemon juice
There you go, you have a healthy and tasty meal in just 5 simple steps.
For dessert, here’s a simpler recipe…
Ingredients: Ready made croissants, a bar of your favourite chocolate
1. Slice a croissant in half
2. Break some chocolate off the bar and crush it into small chunks
3. Put the chocolate chunks into the croissant and place it into an oven for 3 minutes
The chocolate melts and you have yourself the quickest, most inexpensive and rather tasty dessert in no time!