I love sharing great recipes! Impress everyone at parties and barbeques this summer with the best guacamole recipe (a crowd-pleaser that won’t break the bank).
3-4 ripe avocados
Half a red onion diced
Whole tomato chopped
Pinch of salt
Squeeze of lemon juice
Sweet chilli sauce (1 Tbsp)
- Scoop the avocados into a bowl and mash with a fork until quite smooth.
- Add in the pinch of salt, squeeze of lemon juice, and tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce (the secret ingredient that makes this recipe so amazing!). Once you’ve added these three items in , have a taste and see if more of any of them are required.
- Dice a red onion finely and add to the bowl.
- Roughly chop a tomato into small pieces and add in.
- Have a final taste test, and serve with corn chips, or even over potato wedges!