Welcome back to uni for the second term! I hope you had a great break and are ready to get your head into study once again. Don’t forget to have some fun too though! Checking out these awesome events could be a good start…
- Hazed in the Square Market: 10am-4pm. If you’re around town head along to this little market and check out the wares!
- Young Labour Coffee Meetup: Join some politically like-minded students and Labour members for a coffee meet-up on campus at 12pm in Cafe 101!
- UC SciFi Soc Private Screening – Age of Ultron: Calling all Marvel fans! See a private screening of Age of Ultron at 8pm, Hoyts Riccarton, tickets only $10!
- Connect 4 Competition: Remember that game from when you were little? Well, how would you like to play it and compete against a bunch of other adults for prizes, in a bar? Sound fun? Head along to Phoenix Bar from 7-9pm. FREE entry!
- UC History Society presents…Historically inaccurate movie night!
- Salsa Nights @ Morrell and Co: 9.30pm – 12am. FREE entry! Have a drink and a dance!
Friday 1st May:
- Food Show: Horncastle Arena 1st May – Monday 3rd May (10am-5pm). Tickets can be purchased online for this food and cooking extravaganza!
- New Brighton Seaside Market: This great community market is held from 10am-2pm every Saturday. Grab some food, or find some bargains, and take a walk down the beach while you’re there!