I made my own muesli this week just as a bit of an experiment. This is what I came up with….
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 50gms of raw nuts (mixture)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- sugar free maple syrup (I used the Queen brand)
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add the sugar free maple syrup (to taste) – I did a few good squeezes
- Mix together and pour onto a baking tray
- Bake till golden
- Divide into individual bags (I did 1/4 cup portions)
Makes 14 serves.