- 2 eggs
- 1Cup instant rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat well
2. Add the oats to the bowl and mix well
3. Heat the oil in a pan for 2 minutes
4. Pour the oat and egg mixture into the pan to make 2 pancakes
5. Cook on both sides for 2 minutes or until brown
You may be wondering why they’re called pancakes as they’re pretty much little omelettes, but who am I to question the power of alliteration?!
Serve with blueberries and/or strawberries and a spoon of yoghurt. Honey, maple syrup and whipped cream also go well, and don’t forget nutella!