Thesis-in-three is an opportunity for Doctoral and Masters thesis students to present their research in three minutes using a single powerpoint slide.
The UC finals will be held on Tuesday 14 August, 6pm, C3.
- Students have three minutes only to describe
what they are doing, why they are doing it –
the importance/impact of the research and
how they are doing it.
- Only a single slide, no additional electronic
media (e.g. sound and video files) and no
- There is a national Three Minute Thesis (3MT) for Master’s
students. This year this will be held at UC on 24 August.
- The best UC Doctoral student will represent UC at the Asia-Pacific Competition in Brisbane.
- The Thesis in Three format was first introduced
by the University of Queensland.