Did assignments get in the way of your Student Exchange application? Great news, the deadline to apply for the UC Student Exchange Programme in Semester 2 2019 has been extended to Friday 21 September.
The UC Student Exchange programme gives you the opportunity to study for a semester or a year at one of UC’s partner universities worldwide as part of your UC degree.
With over 60 partner universities around the globe, you can choose to study in some amazing locations including Beijing, Singapore, Spain, France, United Kingdom, United States of America and many more.
- Pay tuition fees to UC, get an international experience
- Travel and see new places
- Study at some of the most prestigious universities for teaching and research around the world
- Meet new people and develop life-long friendships around the world
- Credit applied to your UC degree (subject to approvals from appropriate departments and Colleges)
- Receive UC’s economy airfare offer (conditions apply)
UCSA 2019 Exec President Sam Brosnahan spent a semester at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics and believes anyone whose degree programme offers the chance to go on exchange should do it.
‘Go on exchange! Anywhere around the world, but in particular choose somewhere outside your comfort zone. Go somewhere with a different language and culture to New Zealand because you’ll learn so many new skills and appreciate different cultures.’
Find out more
Check out the UC Student Exchange website for all you need to know about going on exchange, including where you can go and how to apply.