The UC Health Centre | Whare Hauora o UC is here to help you stay healthy and well while you are studying. UC Health provides full GP (General Practitioner), medical, counselling and related services, including:
- Treatment of all medical conditions
- Injury treatment
- Professional Counselling Service
- Sexual health check-ups and advice
- Travel advice and vaccines
- Flu vaccinations
- Hearing tests
- Asthma monitoring
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Minor surgery – such as the removal of moles
- Medicals for travel, employment etc.
New students and their family | whānau are welcome to drop into UC Health if you have any questions or wish to have a look around.
Find out more about services, fees and how to register at the UC Health Centre
Tips for new students
- Register with UC Health as soon as possible to make sure you are eligible for free healthcare when you need it.
- If you are a New Zealand resident, apply as soon as possible for your Community Services Card.
UC Health Centre is also here to support you to stay healthy and well. You’ve got to nourish – mentally and physically – to flourish. UC Nurse Wendy gives great advice. For example: