Are you keen to experience a new culture? Do you want to travel without putting your studies on hold?
The UC Global Exchange programme gives you the unique opportunity to study for a semester or a year at one of UC’s partner universities worldwide as part of your UC degree.
With over 60 partner universities around the globe, you can choose to study in some amazing locations including Beijing, Singapore, Spain, France, United Kingdom, United States of America and many more.
With the UC Student Exchange Programme you can:
- Pay tuition fees to UC, get an international experience
- Travel and see new places
- Study at some of the most prestigious universities for teaching and research around the world
- Meet new people and develop life-long friendships around the world
- Credit applied to your UC degree (subject to approvals from appropriate departments and Colleges)
- Receive UC’s economy airfare offer (conditions apply)
Alex Holmes studied for a semester in Austria on exchange at WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) towards his Bachelor of Commerce. He is now a Master of Commerce student.
“Academically my exchange gave me a different perspective through not only my courses, but also through the different perspectives and knowledge that my friends had; I saw it as a really great opportunity to go and experience other cultures while still at UC. There are so many cool places to see and so many things to do so make sure you give it a go!”
Find out more at the UC Student Exchange Fair:
- When: Thursday 14 March,11.00am – 2:30pm
- Where: Undercroft
You’ll have the chance to chat with both students from partner universities/countries and UC students who’ve had an exchange experience, who can share their once in a lifetime experience with you.
UC Student Exchange Information Seminars
Weekly seminars will be held throughout Semester 1 and Semester 2 2019. Please check our UC Student Exchange webpage for up-to-date times and venues.
Anna, Percy, Rebekah and Lyssa
International Mobility Team
International Relationships Office
University of Canterbury