Do you like bikes, coffee, bagels and pedal-powered banana smoothies?
Are you a UC staff member or a student?
If you answered yes to the above then you’re in luck, because the UC Sustainability Office is bringing back their most delicious event of the year: the annual Bike Breakfast!
All you need to do is cycle to UC on Tuesday 19 March, and come and see us in the Undercroft (don’t forget to bring your helmet!) between 8 – 10am to grab your FREE breakfast!
We’ve got fair trade filter coffee thanks to Prima Coffee Roasters, fair trade tea from Scarborough Fair, bagels from Grizzly Baked Goods, and you can even make your own pedal-powered smoothie thanks to All Good Bananas and the famous smoothie bike!
- What: A FREE breakfast for anyone who cycles into campus (GF and vegan options too!).
- When: Tuesday 19 March, 8 – 10am.
- Where: Undercroft.
What do I need to bring? Yourself and your helmet.
We are using only reusable cups and plates for this event, so please BYO mug or cup if you’d like to take your tea or coffee away with you!
- Who’s invited: Everyone with a bike and a helmet!
- Why: Because you deserve it!
What else is happening?
- Dr Bike will be doing on-the-spot bike repairs and tune ups (so bring your bike to get tuned for free and grab a bagel while you wait!)
- The Christchurch City Council will be there to show off the new city cycle routes, and hand out cycle maps of the city.
- You’ll have the chance to chat and hang out with like-minded people, and ask us any questions about all the services and facilities we offer for cyclists on campus.
- Plus we’ll be running some photo competitions to win some cycling goodies!
…did we mention you get a free breakfast?
For more, check out the Bike Breakfast Facebook event here. Please click ‘attending’ or ‘interested’ to make sure you don’t miss any event updates.
This message was bought to you from the UC Sustainability Office. Stay connected and follow us on Facebook or Instagram, or check out our website. If you want to be kept in loop about campus sustainability and upcoming events like this, sign up to our UC Sustainability Newsletter and never miss a thing.