Are you are a market and business-savvy student who wants to learn more about the Southeast Asia market?
Then the Tertiary Market Immersion Programme (TMIP) to Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore is for you!
The programme is run by the Southeast Asia Centre of Asia-Pacific Excellence (SEA CAPE) from 4-24 January 2020 and you’ll work on a group project in the weeks following your return to Aorearoa New Zealand.
SEA CAPE will meet all your expenses – travel, insurance, accommodation and meals. In return, you’ll need to complete specified tasks and promotional activities.
Why should you apply?
- You’ll broaden your understanding of and engagement with Southeast Asia
- You’ll learn about business environments and opportunities in the region
- You’ll be introduced to social, cultural and political dimensions of life in Southeast Asia
- You’ll work in teams, guided by academic and industry mentors, to develop a relevant business concept and present this at the end of the programme in Singapore
How could this programme benefit you?
Don’t only take our word for it – we’ve collected stories from students on the programme earlier this year. The students share how they now have confidence to talk about Southeast Asia and how it helped them see new opportunities to set up business in the region.
UC Arts student Charlotte Keir, says “TMIP was a valuable experience and I would recommend any tertiary student to apply. As a non-business student, I learnt so much about New Zealand entrepreneurship in Southeast Asia and the distinct business culture of each country.”
You can read more of the student stories here>
Who can apply? You must be:
- a NZ citizen or permanent resident
- aged 18 or over
- enrolled in an undergraduate programme at a New Zealand tertiary institution and have completed at least one year of study by the time TMIP commences
There are only 16 spots available on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Applications close at midnight on Sunday 1 September.
For more information and details on how to apply, please click here>
Follow us on Social Media:
- LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/seacape
- Twitter @CAPESEAsia
- Instagram sea.cape