Delicious new menu at The Shilling Club

The Shilling Club’s new season menu has arrived just in time for spring. Full of light, zingy and fresh flavours, it’s the perfect place for a pick-me-up on campus. Highlights from the menu include smoothie bowls, crepes, and chicken mango and pomegranate salad. And with a full vegan and vegetarian menu, there’s something for everyone! Visit the Shilling Club website to view the full menu.

Shilling Club new menu

The Shilling Club is a UCSA eatery located in the center of UC’s Ilam Campus. It’s a relaxed restaurant, bar and cafe that serves amazing coffees and a wide selection of tasty food and drink.

They can be found in the sunny front-left corner of the Undercroft, at the bottom of the Puaka-James Hight Library building.

2 thoughts on “Delicious new menu at The Shilling Club”

1. Hey – your menu does not have the prices on it! If you are wanting new student customers, then you should include this. Otherwise students like me are, who have never been into the Shilling Club, are just going to assume that the only reason that the prices were left off is because it is super expensive, so I will just stick to my usual spots!

1. Hi there, thanks for your comment. I’ve heard back from the team who advised that menus change seasonally at The Shilling Club, so you’ll find prices advertised inside but not online as they often need to be changed or updated. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us know what students like to see. Thanks, Laura