UCSA’s Nuts and Bolts cafe is trialing meat-free Mondays starting 7th October. The tasty two-week trial will see the team replace their regular options with a full vegetarian menu with vegan options, including their daily pies, sandwich and sushi selection.
Rice bowls: All rice bowls $12.50
The famous engineering bowl is filled with rice, coleslaw, our yummy sauces and topped with your choice of:
- mediterranean mix (grilled eggplant, artichoke, sundried tomato, olives, roast capsicum and optional feta),
- grilled spiced tofu,
- falafel, or
- roast vegetable.
Burgers and sandwiches:
- Quinoa and feta burger $9.50
- Roasted vegetable burger $9.50
- Lentil burger $9.50
- Mediterranean sarnie $8.00
- Pita pockets with salad and falafel $8.00
All above food items can be made vegan.
Nuts and Bolts is located inside UC’s Engineering Core building. It’s open Monday to Friday 8am till 3pm.