Zoom has been added to UCGO, making it easy to connect with your classmates and join meetings on the go, from anywhere.
Follow these steps to set up your Zoom account on UCGO:
- Click the Zoom tile from the UCGO home screen
- Click sign in, choose to sign in with SSO.
- Enter canterbury as the domain name
- Type in your UC email address and enter your UC password
- Follow the prompts to finish set up
- You are now ready to use Zoom from UCGO
Did you know you can also access your UCGO profile from your computer, laptop or iPad? Simply follow this link and log in. Bookmark it now so you can easily connect to zoom, see what’s happening on Insider’s Guide and at the RecCentre and keep up with UC on our social media channels.
Troubleshooting: If Zoom will not open in UCGO, check you have the latest version of the app. You can do this by checking you have the April update in the about section found in UCGO settings. If you have an earlier version simply update UCGO in your app store.