Tertiary Wellbeing Aotearoa New Zealand (TWANZ) is a national network dedicated to creating resilient, thriving communities in universities across Aotearoa New Zealand.
They’ve compiled some wellbeing resources – including some you’ll recognise from UC – published by universities around the world to help keep your wellbeing front of mind. More information here>
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19: Mental health and wellbeing resources
- All Right? – Getting through together
- Anxiety NZ – Responding to the COVID-19 outbreak
- Calm – Daily meditations and structured mindfulness courses
- Headspace – Mindfulness for everyday life
Looking after yourself is an important part of being a successful student. From general advice to mentoring, health care to financial support, there are a wide range of services to support you in looking after your wellbeing. Find services here>