For many of us the idea of sitting an exam can be a stressful and overwhelming experience therefore during these times it is important that we remember to take care of ourselves and our wellbeing.
Here are some handy tips to reduce stress and help you to get through the exam season:
- Take regular breaks and schedule in fun things to do.
- Revise with a friend.
- Get outside and soak in some sun and fresh air.
- Be active.
- Celebrate small wins, reward yourself each time you complete a task or answer an equation correct.
- Enjoy a good meal.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Treat yourself to a soak in the bath or a hot shower.
- Try writing a to do list for the day and tick off tasks as you complete them. Just the act of feeling like you are in control of your revision can help.
Most importantly remember to be kind to yourself. You are doing a great job!