Get ahead with your degree with a top Business School in Europe!
International experience doesn’t stop with the closure of the borders. UC’s Global Exchange partners, Audencia Business School (a triple-crown accredited Business School) and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management (#1 German Business School for degree programs) are offering virtual exchange courses this summer.
These exchanges give you the incredible opportunity to take virtual (online) study and work with students from around the world for a short period during the NZ Summer. Just like a normal exchange programme, you pay only UC tuition fees and the credits you gain from WHU or Audencia are recognised by the UC Business School.
Why take a Virtual Exchange?
- Get ahead with your degree this summer
- Study with a top Business School in Europe
- Pay UC tuition fees, get an international experience
- Gain credits approved by UC Business School
- Enhance your CV and broaden your cultural horizons
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
Online Bachelor European Summer Program Australia / New Zealand 2021
- Theme: Doing Business in Europe
- When: 17 January to 29 January 2021 (two weeks)
- Courses: 9 academic modules including cultural topics to be completed over 2 weeks. The programme is taught in English and specifically designed for Commerce students in New Zealand and Australia. See details of the programme in the WHU Flyer, WHU Syllabus and the WHU Tentative Schedule.
- Entry requirement: At least 1 year of study towards your BCom at UC (with at least a B- average GPA)
- UC credit: You will receive 15 points unspecified 200-level Commerce credit for successfully completing and meeting all of the requirements of the full WHU 2-week Summer programme.
- Standard UC tuition fee for a 15 point 200-level Commerce course and WHU’s registration fee.
Audencia Business School – online Winter Term (UC’s summer)
- When: 4 January to 26 February 2021 (you will study for two weeks during this period with flexible dates and module selection)
- Courses (modules): The programme is fully modular and very flexible: each module lasts 1 week. You will choose two modules from the available options and may select modules in any weeks that fit your schedule and interests. See information about the programme including the schedule, courses and assessments on Audencia’s brochure and course catalogue. Each module comprises 24 teaching hours. Programme is taught in English.
- Entry requirements: Completion of 2 years of study towards your BCom at UC (with a B- average). This may include Semester 2 2020 courses.
- UC credit: You will receive 15 points unspecified 300-level Commerce credit for successfully completing and meeting the requirements of any two Audencia modules of the Winter programme. Specific course credit will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Standard UC tuition fee for a 15 point 300-level Commerce course
- Audencia Business School – 11 November 2020 (Note: Audencia has extended their application deadline for UC applicants)
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management – 19 November 2020
Need degree advice?
If you need advice on your degree completion, please contact the Student Advisors at the UC Business School. Email: email@example.com or Book an appointment with a Student Advisor (please include ‘Virtual Exchange’ in your booking)
Questions? Contact the UC Global Exchange Team, International Relationships Office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +64 (3) 369 3876 ext. 93876
For more information see the UC Global Exchange Programme >