The summer break is a great opportunity to plan your next steps and build your employability skills for the future. A good way to start is by understanding the job-hunting strategies that work in New Zealand.
LinkedIn is a powerful job-hunting and career networking tool that many New Zealand recruiters use to look for new employees.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What makes a good LinkedIn profile
- How to control your privacy settings
- What to write in your Headline and About section
If you are confident with these skills, then sign up for the LinkedIn Advanced workshop to learn more.
LinkedIn Beginners: Tuesday 24 November, 10 – 11 am
LinkedIn Beginners: Tuesday 1 December, 9- 10 am
LinkedIn Advanced: Tuesday 1 December, 11- 12 pm
Sign up now via CareerHub >
- Bring a laptop or mobile phone so you can edit your profile during the workshop
- Please register for a LinkedIn account before you attend the workshop