Are you a high level sportsperson/athlete ready to step up your game? Is this your year? The UC Sport Academy wants YOU!
Hōtaka Whakapakari | Sport Academy – the full package
Get a professional athlete experience, right here at UC, while you study. Te Hōtaka Whakapakari | Sport Academy is a holistic development programme that prepares YOU, the student athlete, for athlete life.
It’s a full year commitment, that will bring you many benefits:
- Tailored strength & conditioning programmes for your sports events and seasons
- A fun and inclusive training community with other student athletes
- Supervised weekly sessions with qualified and experienced S&C coaches, in our specialist K1 Athlete Training facility (usually 1-3 per week, depending on your sport, season etc)
- Sessions/training in nutrition, sport psychology, recovery and athlete life (how to balance it all!)
Enrolments are open now – and open to all!
- Te Hōtaka Whakapakari | Sport Academy is open to anyone who has the right attitude, wanting to improve themselves in their chosen sport
- UC Students get a huge discount on our full rate, just $690 for a full year of programming, monitoring and guidance
- The programme starts Feb 12th, but if you arrive a little after that, that’s ok, we can get you started remotely if suitable.
Find out more at Te Hōtaka Whakapakari | Sport Academy webpage here>
Apply online here>
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information or to see if the programme is right for you.