Following the Prime Minister’s announcement this evening, the UC Campus will move to COVID Alert Level 2 from 6am Sunday 28 February – tomorrow morning.
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to familiarise yourself with what Level 2 means everyone in our UC community:
Focus on hygiene
- Cough or sneeze into elbow or cover mouth and nose with a tissue
- Put used tissues into the bin or a bag immediately after use
- Wash hands with soap and water often
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Be fastidious with your use of the COVID Tracer app.
Stay home if you’re unwell. We cannot emphasise this enough – if you have cold or flu symptoms, please call your GP or Healthline (0800 358 5453) for advice.
We are working to confirm what this means for teaching, learning and use of our communal spaces in the coming week, and will have more information to share with you tomorrow afternoon.
If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kia kaha. He waka eke noa. We are all in this together.