UC Virtual Exchange 2021
Get ahead with your degree with a top Business School in Europe or Asia!
International experience doesn’t stop with the closure of the borders! The following triple-crown accredited UC Global Exchange partners in Europe and Asia, are offering virtual exchange courses to UC students this mid-year break.
- Singapore Management University
- Audencia Business School (France)
- WU Vienna (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
A virtual exchange gives you the incredible opportunity to study online and connect with students from around the world for a short period during the New Zealand winter. Just like a normal exchange programme, you pay only UC tuition fees and the credits you gain from the partner university are recognised by the UC Business School.
Why take a virtual exchange?
- Get ahead with your degree this winter
- Study with a top Business School in Europe or Asia
- Pay UC tuition fees, get an international experience
- Gain credits approved by UC Business School
- Enhance your CV with demonstrable international engagement
Paige studied with the Audencia Business School (France) as a part of the UC Virtual Exchange Programme
Hear more about Paige’s virtual exchange here >
Visit the UC Global Exchange website for more information on the Virtual Exchange Programme, including course dates, entry requirements, credit, fees and application deadlines.
- WU Vienna (Vienna University of Economics and Business) International Summer University): 17 March 2021
- Singapore Management University – SMU Online Global Summer Programme: 26 March 2021
- Audencia Business School – online Summer Term: 26 March 2021
Want to find out more? Join our Drop-in Sessions:
- Tuesday 16 March 1 pm – 2pm | 4 pm – 5 pm
- Thursday 18 March 2 pm – 4 pm
- Tuesday 23 March 2 pm – 4 pm
- Thursday 25 March 2 pm – 4 pm
Drop-in sessions will take place at the International Relationships Office | Level 3, Matariki
Contact the UC Global Exchange Team
Phone: +64 (3) 369 3876 ext. 93876
Need degree advice? If you need advice on your degree completion, please contact the Student Advisors at the UC Business School. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Book an appointment with a Student Advisor (please include ‘Virtual Exchange’ in your booking)