Are you looking for something fun to do over the holidays, or even during term time but have zero dollars, or perhaps none of your friends want to play? Why not try our drop-in sport sessions?
Drop-in Sport sessions at the UC RecCentre
These sessions are:
- at set times/days
- free to join in (if you’re a UC Student or RecCentre member)
- $2 for non-members (so you can bring your friend or flatmate with you for moral support if you need it)
- open to anyone and everyone – all abilities welcome!
When and where?
- All at the RecCentre, in the sportshall
- See our website for days and times
- Offering Futsal, Badminton and Volleyball
How does it work?
- Head to the sportshall at the designated time/day
- No-one there? Head to reception. You’re the first to arrive, so we’ll give you the equipment you need to set up
- Other people already there , just join in!
That’s it! No commitment to turn up for a league, but 99% certain to have a few others to play the game with (which, let’s face it, is kinda needed for games like Futsal, Volleyball and Badminton!)
Te Ratonga Hākinakina | UC Rec & Sport