Don’t you hate it when you go to the gym, and forget your membership card? Well, panic no longer! The latest update to the Rec&Sport app means your membership card can now be loaded into phone! And who forgets their phone?!
Wait, can’t I just take a picture of my card?
Well, yes you could, and many of you have. But that means you might have to scroll through your photos to find it each time. With this feature, you’ll just open your app, and your membership card will be loaded and ready to go. You can still use your card if you prefer.
How to activate the feature
- The next time you open your app, there’ll be a yellow feature box at the top “Your membership card”
- Tap on this box and enter the number/letter combination on the left, under the barcode. Hit save.
- This will return you to the opening page in your app. Simply hit the ‘X’ on the top right of the yellow box, and you’ll never see this again.
- Your membership card is now stored in-app, just scroll to the bottom and use it to scan in every time.
- Make sure you update your app and have the latest operating system update for your phone
- Try reinstalling the app
Don’t forget, the Rec&Sport app still provides you with:
- the convenience of the group fitness timetable in your pocket
- over 100 exercise programmes to choose from (with videos)
- an easy link to our YouTube channel for at home classes on rainy days
- an indication of how busy the Technogym cardio equipment is.
Te Ratonga Hākinakina | UC Rec&Sport