With Semester 2 coming round fast, the UCSA has lined up loads of events for Re-Ori 2021!
Also look out for the UCSA Boss Coffee Comedy Club on Friday 23 July. It’s guaranteed to tickle your funny bone. You can get your tickets here.
Have you seen some of UCSA’s free events?
- Postgrad Schmooze, Thursday 15 July, 5pm-8pm – a mixer for postgrads(limited spots, preregister required).
- Pepsi Max Presents Ngaio Movie Night, Sunday 18 July, 5.30-9.30pm – the UCSA will be showing two movies for you and your mates to enjoy
- Te Rourou a Haere (formerly Lunch on the Lawn), Monday 19 July, 11am-2pm – free BBQ at Haere-roa’s amphitheatre
- Te Whiringa, Monday 19 July, 6-10pm – a night of cultural festivities!
- Clubs Day, Tuesday 20 July, 10am to 2pm – great place to see what’s on offer at UC and get involved.
- Winter Wellness Expo, Thursday 22 July, 10am-2pm – learn about well-being and enjoy some free stuff.
Tips for Re-Ori
Here are some simple tips which will help you enjoy Te-Ori to the full:
- Make sure you stay hydrated while you’re out
- Look out for your mates
- Be aware of UCSA’s no pass-out rule with their live events
- Register with Good One when throwing a party to keep your mates safe and get help from police if you need to