Semester Two is here, which means a new round of Small Group Training courses to stimulate your brain & body!
- Boxing Level 2 – we’ve got a new boxing course, aimed at those with a little more experience. If you’re confident you know your hook from your jab and cross, take your fitness to the next level with more focus on technique that you can use on the bags inbetween sessions.
- TRX – with our new rig in the FunZone, we’ve got the fantastic Sarah C back in there delivering a TRX based workout. Amazing for building strength without impact on the body, and suitable for all levels of fitness (that’s the beauty of the TRX!)
We’ve kept the good stuff
- Ballet, Bootcamp, Boxing Level 1, Hip-Hop, Rest&Restore and YogaPlay (Arm Balances) all make a return for Term 3.
- Some of you will be excited to learn that Jay is back for some more boxing this term, after a short stint away. Get in early, he’ll sell out quick!
The details you need to know
- Term 3 courses start in Week 2 (from 26th July) and run for five weeks.
- Payment is required at the time of booking – see our team at reception
- For days and times, see our Small Group Training pages
- Classes are small, so you get more help and focus, and you’ll build your skills progressively with the same group of people
- Our prices may be low (to help you get active) but all of our instructors are qualified in what they deliver, so you are in super safe hands.
If you have any questions, please see our reception team or contact our Group Fitness & Customer Service Team Leader.
Te Ratonga Hākinakina | UC Rec & Sport