We have a number of exciting internship opportunities for Semester Two where you can gain course credit.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for any of the following internships that remain available at the moment! Apply Now!
- Exhibition organisation and management for Life in Vacant Spaces
- Social Media campaign internship for Bishopdale Pharmacy
- Marketing Internship for Christchurch Adventure Park
- Web content creation (writing and design) for Toi Tangata Website
- Research and writing a government funding application to become a Designated Special Character School for Seabrook McKenzie Centre for Learning Disabilities
- Social Media copy creating for awareness campaign for UC Sustainability
- Research and academic writing to summarise NZ Community Gardens Survey for UC Sustainability
- Marketing and Comms internship for SCAPE (well-known public art entity in Christchurch)
- Social media/marketing/design internship for Triage Plus
- Sustainability issues investigation in early childhood sector for Sustainability Otautahi Christchurch
- Community Engagement research and organisational project for a Youth Forum for Shirley Village Project
- Community Engagement research and organisational project for a Domestic Violence Forum for Shirley Village Project
- Urban planning and research project for Richmond Resident Business Association
PACE offers courses at 200-level (15 points), 300-level (30 points) and 400-level (30 points).