Would you like a little more yoga in your life? Perhaps you’d like to try Hot Yoga, and see what the fuss is all about? Yoga in the heat can be nourishing and a detoxifying experience. It’s super effective as both an exercise modality and a stress reducer, and if you’ve got niggles, can help make it more comfortable to move.
We know, it might seem a bit odd that we’re recommending another studio, especially when we have such excellent yoga teachers in our own programme! Ultimately our purpose is to help our UC community find their exercise groove for life. That means trying new things out as your needs change, so that you can be consistent in your exercise. We can’t offer everything (although we’d love to) on campus, so we’ll seek out great partnerships with trusted industry operators.
Who are Soul Studio Hot Yoga?
They might be new to the industry as a studio, but the team behind the studio are not. Sarah O’Connell has brought together a team of instructors, with a wealth of experience, eager and excited to assist you on your yoga journey. Located at 25 Mandeville St, they’re just a short jaunt from campus. They have beautiful changing rooms and showers, so you can pop down for an extended lunch or study break, or perhaps take an early morning class to kick off your day!
Down to the good stuff! Soul Studio Hot Yoga have put together these great deals for us:
UC Exclusive Offer
14 days Intro offer
$38 (15 days)
Seasonal Pass (3mths)
If you’ve never tried hot yoga before, and you’re feeling a little uncertain, we’d recommend trying the 14-day pass. It’s a great way to dip your toes in the water and see if it’s for you. From there, if you love your experience and can see yourself doing it on the regular, you then have a choice of a monthly or a seasonal pass. Just note, the seasonal pass needs to be purchased in the first 2 weeks of December.
Simply use the code UNIC to access these discounts. Take your student/staff or membership card with you for your first visit to Soul Studio Hot Yoga.
If you have any questions, please contact Soul directly at https://soulstudio.co.nz/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BONUS! Soul are putting up a prize of a 1-year membership for our community who purchase a monthly or seasonal pass! See the T&C’s below.
Te Ratonga Hākinakina | UC Rec & Sport
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Open to any UC Staff, UCSA Staff, UC Student or RecCentre member who purchases a monthly or seasonal pass on or before 30 December, 2021
- Draw will be made by Sould Studio Hot Yoga, on 31 December 2021
- The winner will be notified directly and agrees to have their name published as the winner, on website and social media for Soul Studio and/or UC Rec&sport
- The prize is offered solely by Soul Studio Hot Yoga
- Not redeemable for cash, not transferrable, and not refundable on existing memberships
- Membership will commence at cessation of existing membership
- Usual terms and conditions of membership apply