We have a number of exciting internship opportunities for Semester Two where you can gain course credit.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in applying for any of the following internships that remain available at the moment! Apply Now!
- Exhibition organisation and management for Life in Vacant Spaces
- Social Media campaign internship for Bishopdale Pharmacy
- Marketing Internship for Christchurch Adventure Park
- Web content creation (writing and design) for Toi Tangata Website
- Research and writing a government funding application to become a Designated Special Character School for Seabrook McKenzie Centre for Learning Disabilities
- Social Media copy creating for awareness campaign for UC Sustainability
- Research and academic writing to summarise NZ Community Gardens Survey for UC Sustainability
- Marketing and Comms internship for SCAPE (well-known public art entity in Christchurch)
- Social media/marketing/design internship for Triage Plus
- Sustainability issues investigation in early childhood sector for Sustainability Otautahi Christchurch
- Community Engagement research and organisational project for a Youth Forum for Shirley Village Project
- Community Engagement research and organisational project for a Domestic Violence Forum for Shirley Village Project
- Urban planning and research project for Richmond Resident Business Association
PACE offers courses at 200-level (15 points), 300-level (30 points) and 400-level (30 points).
Find out more about PACE.
Hear from current students and partners about their experience with the UC PACE Programme, and what it could mean for you.
Webinar: Internships: Through the lens of students and host organisations
Tuesday 19 May at 2pm
(Questions are encouraged throughout the webinar)
PACE could be for you if you are:
- Looking to boost your CV with work experience
- Wanting to focus on personal development
- Interested in an internship
By participating in a PACE course you will work with businesses and other organisations.
Applications are now open for semester 2. You can apply here
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the recent New Zealand Government announcement and our commitment to public safety, UC Careers has decided to restructure STEM Careers Fairs into a virtual event.
We are now excited to be offering this event in an online format via Zoom on Wednesday 20 May and Thursday 21 May 2020. By utilising Zoom, we hope this will enable you to facilitate connections and provide you the opportunity to engage with employers!
A full schedule of presentations will be emailed out soon so keep an eye on your uclive emails. The following employers and postgraduate options are taking part:
New Zealand Defence Force, Engineering and Psychology
Northrop Consulting Engineers (Australia)
Summer of Tech
Transpower NZ Ltd
WSP New Zealand Limited
For postgraduate options:
Applied Data Science, School of Maths and Stats
Master of Engineering in Management (MEM)
Masters of Product Design and Masters of Product Innovation
UC Business School
Signal ICT Graduate School
Students in all years of study are welcome to attend, it’s never too early to find out what your industry looks for in its graduates, or to find out what internships, summer work or part time jobs are available.
See you online!