As Term 4 gets underway, it’s a great time to think ahead and find the support you need before the end of the year. CareerHub is the perfect tool you need on UCGO as you gear up for end of year assignments. At the click of a tile you can book an appointment for all kinds of support including:
- General Tautoko (support and advice)
- Academic and Study Support
- Academic Progress Reviews
- Personal Issues
and many more….
Through CareerHub you can also find out more about the many services available to you as a member of the UC Community including, but not limited to: mental health support, the UC Health Centre, Equity and Disability Support, and Counselling. Find out more here>
UC is one big diverse community where everyone belongs. If you are struggling to find your place download UCGO either from the App Store or Google Play or bookmark it on your desktop now so you can learn about making the most of your time at UC.
Find out more about UCGO here.
Have you discovered UCGO yet? This is the ultimate app with all the tools you need to succeed at UC. You can access LEARN, your emails and your timetable on the go, as well as support services like the Wellbeing Hub and Campus Safety. One of our UC Student Bloggers takes a look at some of the features and how it has helped out with life at UC:
Well, what is UCGO?
UCGO is an app which contains a collection of tools that you use daily. You can download it on your phone or bookmark it on your browser. It’s simple to use, and you can access LEARN, your timetables and other goodies with just some simple taps or clicks.
I’ve been using UCGO on my phone since the app was first launched last year. I found it so useful for accessing LEARN and my timetable; before, I had to go onto my timetable on my browser which is inconvenient as the system has a short timeout period, especially if I need to check if I’m in the right place right before class starts. I’ve also found the quick access to LEARN very handy for finding what reading I need to do if I have a physical book in front of me, as it saves me the hassle of logging in. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to be more successful and more organised.
What else can you use UCGO for?
- Zoom video conferencing
- Check out the Library open hours, search catalogues, reserve items and top up your account
- Campus Safety – Call UC Security, and find information about assault and consent, and what to do in an emergency
- Find out what’s happening on campus with Insider’s Guide | Tūpono notices
- Take a look at RecCentre opening hours and group fitness timetables
- Use Maps to find out how to get where you need to go on campus.
- Keep up-to-date with UC Social
- Use V-Plate to get your UCSA cafe loyalty rewards.
- Access Key UC dates
- Emergency push notifications – Keep your notifications turned on to get notices about campus-wide emergencies.
- Find out how to get to and from campus with Getting Around
- Locked out of your UC account? Use Password Reset to get yourself sorted
- Use Assyst to log a request with IT
- Access the CareerHub for info on jobs, internships and scholarship opportunities
Find more information here>
Having issues with the library WIFI? Did you know you can report it to IT using UCGO?
Assyst is one of the latest additions to UCGO, and is your first point of contact for all your IT service needs. Assyst allows you to log requests with the IT team so that any issues with WIFI, printing, email or LEARN can be solved with the click of a tile – it provides you with a direct link to IT for the quickest way to find help.
While you enjoy your mid semester break, don’t forget to take charge of your learning and make the most of your time off to get ahead of your study. If you come into any problems while away from campus, Assyst removes all the stress by providing swift solutions to your problems.
Make the most of the break and stay focused with UCGO – it’s the tool you need to succeed! Available to download from both the App Store and Google Play as well as on your desktop, Find out more about UCGO here.