Want to stay healthy and well over the cold winter months? UCGO can direct you to all the wellbeing services you need on campus, from keeping fit to staying safe when out and about. With UCGO, you can:
- check out all the different fitness classes and small group training sessions on offer at the UC RecCentre.
- use the Support tool to find all the different support services at UC including mentoring support, academic support and information about programmes and support groups such as UniLife, the Pacific Development Team and ākonga Māori support.
- call the UC Security team direct with the Campus Safety tool. You can also find information on what to do in an emergency, and how to report hazards and incidents of assault.
UCGO is specially designed to give you access to the tools you need to learn, explore, stay well and succeed at UC.
– download UCGO now from the App Store and Google Play.
– view UCGO on your desktop – bookmark it now to have everything you need on one page.
See all the tools and find more about UCGO here.
Start your journey to success this semester by downloading the UCGO app. It is specially designed to give you access to the tools you need to learn, explore and stay well at UC.
Download UCGO now from the App Store and Google Play>
It is easy to use and gives you access to a lot of your personal UC accounts too. Log in using your student ID and password to access your student email, LEARN and Library accounts. See what’s on at the UC RecCentre and what’s happening on campus through the social media tool. You can also see your personal class timetable and use maps to find where your classes are all from the app.
You can also view UCGO on your desktop too – bookmark it now to have everything you need on one page.
UCGO is also a primary channel of communication with students and staff in the event of a campus wide emergency. Notifications must be enabled to receive these messages.
See all the tools and find more about UCGO here>
Zoom has been added to UCGO, making it easy to connect with your classmates and join meetings on the go, from anywhere.
Follow these steps to set up your Zoom account on UCGO:
- Click the Zoom tile from the UCGO home screen
- Click sign in, choose to sign in with SSO.
- Enter canterbury as the domain name
- Type in your UC email address and enter your UC password
- Follow the prompts to finish set up
- You are now ready to use Zoom from UCGO
Did you know you can also access your UCGO profile from your computer, laptop or iPad? Simply follow this link and log in. Bookmark it now so you can easily connect to zoom, see what’s happening on Insider’s Guide and at the RecCentre and keep up with UC on our social media channels.
Troubleshooting: If Zoom will not open in UCGO, check you have the latest version of the app. You can do this by checking you have the April update in the about section found in UCGO settings. If you have an earlier version simply update UCGO in your app store.
Find out more about downloading and using UCGO here>