We’re delighted to share an award-winning job search resource now available to you through Te Rōpū Rapuara | UC Careers!
GoinGlobal is a career intelligence resource for UC students and alumni looking to grow their global competencies, providing tools to identify opportunities at home and abroad.
UC’s subscription to GoinGlobal lets you maximise your overseas experiences, network with international employers and access country-specific advice for more than 120 domestic and international locations. Search for over 16 million jobs, internships and remote working opportunities worldwide.
All UC students, alumni and staff have free access to GoinGlobal.
For international students planning to return to work in your resident country, GoinGlobal can help you reconnect with the latest in-country job opportunities, internships and networking events.
- Search jobs and internships at home, overseas and remote opportunities
- Join free Q&A training sessions and learn how to use GoinGlobal to connect internationally
- With career intelligence compiled by local career specialists, access the country and city career guides for detailed information on finding jobs and internships, salary information, key industry trends, areas of job promise, networking resources, work permit and visa regulations, CV writing guidelines and examples.
- Employer Directories provides corporate details for 450,000 companies in 196 countries.
- Volunteering and NGO opportunities
- COVID-19 resources with proven strategies and tactics for helping job seekers achieve their career objectives in the post-Covid job market
The detail and reliability of country-specific career guidance supplied by GoinGlobal allow you to spend more time planning your global opportunities more strategically while making meaningful international connections.
Register now to the free 1-hour webinar to discover how to make the most of GoinGlobal.
Noho ora mai,
Refer UC Notice Travel information for students