Are you in your final year at UC and wondering what your next steps might be? Postgraduate study could be the ticket to a more influential and interesting career, be it in research or leadership roles, or having the knowledge and practice to effect positive change.
The College of Education, Health and Human Development have a range of postgraduate study options that could be a great fit for you.
- Graduate Certificate in Sport Coaching
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sport Science
- Master of Sport Science
Applications are open anytime, and close four weeks before the start of the programme (late January and February), or when places are filled (whichever comes first).
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Early Childhood)
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Primary)
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Secondary)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Teaching and Learning – applications close late December.
TeachNZ Scholarships cover the cost of your course fees and pay you an allowance. Applications for Round 2 open on 6 December, visit: https://www.teachnz.govt.nz/studying-to-be-a-teacher/scholarships/
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences
- Master of Health Sciences
How to contact us
Please either send an email outlining your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the College Office to schedule an appointment. We offer 30 minute phone or in person appointments Monday – Wednesday, and Friday, as well as 15 minute drop-in appointments (no appointment necessary) on Thursday mornings between 9am – 12noon. The drop-in appointments are best suited for quick queries.
To make an appointment to see a Student Advisor please contact:
College Office Reception, Rehua
College of Education, Health and Human Development
Phone: +64 3 369 3333 or 0800 827 748 ext. 93333