Exam results for most undergraduate and taught postgraduate Semester 1 courses will be available online on the morning of Monday 6 July 2020.
The original planned release date was Friday 3 July 2020 but some extra time has been allocated to support online exams and tests.
You can access your results by logging into myUC and selecting the link “Internal Transcript & Results”.
We expect that a lot of you will be logging into myUC at the same time, so you may experience a slower than usual performance. If a final course grade does not appear on your transcript, please contact the department/school concerned during normal business hours (9am-5pm).
Results for courses not on the standard Semester 1 timetable may run to a different schedule and will be released as soon as they are available.
If you need further information about results, read more>
For many of us the idea of sitting an exam can be a stressful and overwhelming experience therefore during these times it is important that we remember to take care of ourselves and our wellbeing.
Here are some handy tips to reduce stress and help you to get through the exam season:
- Take regular breaks and schedule in fun things to do.
- Revise with a friend.
- Get outside and soak in some sun and fresh air.
- Be active.
- Celebrate small wins, reward yourself each time you complete a task or answer an equation correct.
- Enjoy a good meal.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Treat yourself to a soak in the bath or a hot shower.
- Try writing a to do list for the day and tick off tasks as you complete them. Just the act of feeling like you are in control of your revision can help.
Most importantly remember to be kind to yourself. You are doing a great job!
Dean (AVCA) Julie Mackey and the UCSA Finance & Engagement Officer Jack Whittam check in for the last week of term two with tips to help you put your best foot forward as you prepare for exams.
Academic Skills Centre here>
Booking form for exam space on campus here>