Kia ora to all our new international students,
Welcome. It’s great to have you here. Have you got your copy of the Guide to UC for International Students yet? Try answering the ten questions below and see why this could be one of the most important things you read in 2017.
It has all the information you need to make the best of your time at UC and in New Zealand. Get connected and get involved.
You can get a copy from Student Services, Level 1, Matariki Building.
- How many GB of free internet allowance will you receive per month?
- Where is Student Care located?
- On what date will you receive the exam timetable for Semester Two?
- Who at UC can provide financial assistance?
- Where can I meet others of the same religion on campus or in the community?
- Where can I get help with my enrolment, visa and insurance concerns/issues?
- What is the New Zealand website where you can check your eligibility for publicly funded health services?
- What is the name of the confidential service in New Zealand that gives advice on renting laws?
- How many libraries does UC have?
- Where can I have fun in Christchurch and around New Zealand?