Work is now well under way on the UCSA building site. Here’s what’s happening over the next few weeks.
- Ground beams and foundations – excavation work is progressing.
- Trenching work and drilling bores has started at the Ilam Road end of the site.
- There will be some noise as a result of this work, and a small number of concrete trucks coming and going from site.
- Concrete pours – the slab will be poured section by section. There will be one or two trucks coming and going from site at any one time.
- Construction and assembly of Precast Panels on-site.
- Structural steel work due to start.
- Bore drilling at the Health Centre end of the site is also expected to start after exams.
Study break and exams
Noise levels are expected to be low over the study break and exam period, however this will be monitored. If you have any concerns please contact David Wong, Project Manager Capital Works – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take care when walking, cycling, skateboarding or driving near the UCSA building site. Watch for construction vehicles and look out for others.