The UCSA Help team is running the Summer Starter Expo to promote health and wellbeing. It’s on Monday 19 February, 10.00am – 2.00pm, in the Undercroft. This FREE event is all about getting sorted before uni gets busy!
There will be tables of FREE clothes, household items and children’s items as well as cake, drinks and ice cream, caps and jandals.
There will also be:
- a sewing/mending station if you need to mend your clothes
- Community Energy Action Curtain Bank
- budget advice information and workshops
- tenancy advice/information provided by the Tenancy Protection Association
- a spiritual corner for anyone who needs a listening ear
- and more!
In short, lots on offer and plenty of bargains!
See more UCSA events here>
This is an all-ages, alcohol-free event.
Once you’ve accepted your offer of enrolment at UC you will be able to create your personalised timetable using My Timetable. Keep in mind that you are responsible for accessing and checking timetable information to work out where and when your lectures and tutorials are.
Handy hint: double check for clashes, tutorials and labs. Read on for more help below.
Have you noticed that your timetable appears in grey when you click on timetable planning in My Timetable? To create your personalised timetable using My Timetable you must have accepted your offer of enrolment at UC If you have not your timetable will appear grey.
There are 10,000 campus maps at pick-up points around campus to help you find your way or click here for campus maps>
Need more help with accessing My Timetable?
- Call the Contact Centre on 0800 VARSITY (827 748) +64 3 364 3443 if calling from overseas or visit Student Services on Level 1, Matariki. Campus map>
- You may need to select your lab sessions or tutorials – these are all open
- If you have a timetable clash contact the relevant College or Department. Click here for Colleges and Departments A-Z>