Come and celebrate spring and all things cycling with us at our Spring Bike Fest!
What: Bike Fest, a cycle celebration! Come and meet other cyclists at UC, plus:
• enjoy a FREE sausage sizzle and beanbags to relax on,
• on-the-spot cycle repairs and DIY workshop sessions thanks to Dr Bike and UC Bike,
• the chance to sign up to our UC Bicycle Users Group (UC BUG) or ask us any questions about joining up to our commuter cycling community (if you haven’t already!)
• make a pedal powered banana smoothie with the famous smoothie bike!
• Learn more about the best cycle ways and routes in the city,
• Pick up your Biketober calendar and passport from us to see even more cycling events and activities during the month of October, and join us as we celebrate Christchurch’s annual festival of cycling,
• Sign up and learn more about some cycling skills and confidence rides we are holding thanks to Connie from Go Cycle Christchurch,
• Plus prizes, competitions and more!
When: Monday 1st October, 12pm – 2pm
Where: C Block Lawn
Who: Anyone with an interest in cycling!
What should I bring? Yourself, your friends and collegues who already cycle, your friends and collegues who would like to start cycling to UC but don’t know where to start, your bike if you’d like it tuned, and a cup for your pedal powered banana smoothie!
For more event details and any updates, please see our Facebook event here. No need to RSVP, however to get an idea of numbers please click ‘attending’ if you’re planning on coming along.
This message was bought to you by the UC Sustainability Office. Stay connected, and be in touch with us!
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram, or check out our website for more information about what we do, and upcoming events.
ot a question or want to know more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org