Forestry Road will be closed between Arts Road and the Biology car park from 6am Saturday 16 December to 6pm Sunday 17 December. This closure is to allow for façade panels to be lifted into place on the eastern end of the Rehua building.
Access to the Clyde and Psychology car parks will be via Clyde and Arts roads.
Please follow traffic management signage and instructions, and take care when travelling in the area.
The Stronger Christchurch Infrastructure Rebuild Team (SCIRT) will be carrying out wastewater repairs on Creyke Road during nights next week.
The work will start on Tuesday 18 October and run for three nights between 7pm and 6am.
The work will be carried out between property numbers 95 and 98 Creyke Road – near the intersection with Ilam Road.
- A one-way system heading west will be in place on Creyke Road between Ilam Road and Montana Ave.
- Traffic heading east along Creyke Road should detour via Ilam Road and Montana Ave.
- There will be turning and parking restrictions in place, however there will still be vehicle access to properties in the work area.
There will be noise associated with this work as it involves digging a trench to access connections to the wastewater pipe. SCIRT will do their best to keep noise levels to a minimum and will complete the noisiest parts of the job in the earlier hours of the evening.
For more information contact SCIRT’s McConnell Dowell team, phone 0508 718 719.
SCIRT will continue repairing a wastewater main on Ilam Road on Sunday 3 July, between 7am and 6pm. The work will take place between Montana Ave and Science Road.
- Two-way traffic will remain on Ilam Road, Stop/Go traffic management will be in place.
- There will be no on-street parking in the work area and a shoulder closure will be in place – watch for cyclists merging.
- There will be no exit from Science Road onto Ilam Road. Please exit the car park via Engineering Road onto Creyke Road.
- There will be no exit from Montana Avenue onto Ilam Road. Please exit Montana Avenue via Creyke Road.
Please take care when travelling through the area and expect delays.
For more information contact SCIRT’s McConnell Dowell team – phone 0508 718 719.