This tip is brilliant for quick access to files you are working on regularly.
- Right-click a program icon in the Taskbar or Start Menu.
– A list of recently opened files displays.
- Click the file you wish to open.
- Click the grey pin icon next to a recently opened file to “pin” the file into the list regardless of how many other files are opened.
- NOTE: Pinning Folders in the Windows Explorer jump list is a useful way to create shortcuts to Search topics and Folders you access often.
I demonstrate using Jump Lists in this brief Video Tip.
Was this tip helpful to you? Anything else you want to know? Please leave a comment below!
Like these tips? Want to see MORE?