Prepare to take on either a 10km, half, or full marathon in the Christchurch Marathon Event, Sunday 5 June 2016. Get a support package from the team at UC Sport.
For full details check out our website at http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/sport/runcanterbury
Support package includes:
- Comprehensive online training and support programme through Training Peaks.
- Group runs lead by pack leaders every Tuesday and Thursday at 5.15pm to keep you motivated (beginner, intermediate, and advanced running groups available).
- Free high quality BLK running T-shirt worth $50.
- We’ll even pay for your entry fee in the Tai Tapu 10 or 15km road race as part of your build up!
- 3km time trial to determine your appropriate training group.
- Discounted sports lab testing.
- Discounted shoes and running gear from our partners The Frontrunner.
- Rehydration sponsored by SOS Rehydrate.
- Seminars included on Nutrition, Race Day Prep.
- Weekly email support with motivational and training advice.
- Over 15 years experience running this programme – hundreds of satisfied runners.
We’re confident you won’t find a better price for this much training advice and support!
- UC Staff and Students $80
- Community Members $120
- Previous participant $70
- Paying off the programme through installments is no problem and can be organised with Matt Ingram (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information contact:
Matt Ingram, T: 03 369 3137, E: email@example.com or pop into the UC Sport office KD2 Kirkwood Village