Here’s a brief rundown of the SCRIT work happening around UC over the next few weeks.
- Rolling closure on Balgay Street day works – 22 March to 24 March
- Clyde Road – ongoing day work
- Puriri Street – day work – 5/6/7 April 2016.
Please note there are some upcoming intersection closures planned as follows:
- 12 April – Ilam Road and Kirkwood Avenue Intersection – night works with a Closure into and out of Kirkwood Avenue
- 13 April (7pm to 6am) – Works on Ilam Road are to be undertaken at night and will block Science Road. This is a segment repair on Ilam Road right near the pedestrian crossing at Science Road. The repair is in the middle of the Northbound lane. The traffic implication will be night works with footpath closures, stop go traffic lights and the closure of Science Road.