SCIRT will be carrying out wastewater repair work in two areas on Ilam Road between 7am Sunday 8 May and 7am Monday 9 May.
Ilam Road – between 116 (Early Childhood Learning Centre) and Science Road
- Ilam Road will be down to one lane in this area, two-way traffic will remain with the use of temporary traffic lights. Expect delays.
- There will be no exit from Science Road onto Ilam Road. Please exit the car park via Engineering Road onto Creyke Road.
- There will be no on-street parking available in the work area and a shoulder closure will be in place.
Ilam Road – near Rountree Street and Kirkwood Ave
- Two-way traffic will remain on Ilam Road, a shoulder closure will be in place.
- The Ilam Road/Kirkwood Ave intersection will be closed – no exit or entry.
- There will be no right turn from Rountree Street onto Ilam Road.
Please take care if travelling through these areas on Sunday or before 7am Monday, and look out for cyclists merging with traffic.
For more information about this work visit the SCIRT website – www.strongerchristchurch.govt.nz (Reference 11206)