This year, for the very first time, we will be running a bootcamp over the coming Winter break.
With a continually developing programme, the bootcamp is an intense two and a half day event with the sole purpose of helping students develop their entrepreneurial capabilities.
If you know a student who would like to:
- Progress an existing business
- Receive assistance in getting started with a new idea for a business
- Get help coming up with an idea for a business
- Or, connect with other like-minded students and work on an existing venture
then encourage them to apply for the UCE bootcamp.
By participating in the bootcamp students will benefit from:
- Mentoring from experienced Canterbury business people
- Expert advice from lawyers, accountants and other professional services
- Excellent speakers
- Engaging workshops
- Dedicated support
- Great food!
The bootcamp will kick off on the afternoon of the Tuesday the 28th of June through to the afternoon of Thursday the 30th of June.
For more information about what’s in store for our participants, head to the bootcamp webpage. We will be updating the programme as we confirm more great speakers and benefits.
If you have a student who is ready to dive in and make real progress with their entrepreneurial journey in just two and a half days then direct them to this online form to register.