If you’re having trouble finding something on the University Intranet, try a search.
The search box is in the top right corner of the UC Intranet.
- Click into the search box
- Type in what you are looking for
- Press the enter key on your keyboard
Check out our Archive of Tech Tips – to check it out, click here, then hit the “End” key on your keyboard to jump to the end of the Archive list where the most recent Tips are.
Was this tip helpful to you? Anything else you want to know? Please leave a comment below.
You’ll find more learning at Learning and Development
Are you feeling stressed?
The Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course being offered by the Psychology Centre may be of interest to you.
Course being held Tuesday evenings. There are only four places remaining on this course.
18 October – 6 December
6 – 8.30 pm
This eight week course will introduce you to a range of mindfulness practices which is the process of bringing our attention to the present.
Cost $350.00 (includes course materials). If you are interested please contact Janet Cumberpatch or Carey Treleaven on ext 44627
If you are keen to join a social golf group, here’s your opportunity…
I am looking for golfers keen to join my golf group. We play one outing every month at different courses around Canterbury. From beginner to expert, all are welcome.
I get good deals on green fees and always have prizes for the top scores at the end of each outing. It is great fun and there is always good banter between everybody.
We are playing Pegasus Golf Club on 16 October at 10am. Cost $35 (great deal for Pegasus) and we are playing Harewood in November.
If you would like to play or for more info please email me Jamie.email@example.com or phone 0212676892.
Thanks again, looking forward to seeing you there.
For safety reasons in an area adjacent to a busy construction site, pedestrian and vehicular access along the northern side of the Structural Engineering Laboratory (SEL) has been restricted. Only deliveries to the Physics loading bay or the SEL can now use this access way.
All staff and students must now access SEL from Engineering Road and Rutherford either from between Erskine and the Engineering and Science Annex or from Science Road.
Wednesday 5 and 12 October 2016
- The UC Law Clinic, in association with Community Law Canterbury (CLC), is offering a free legal advice service to on any issue, including flatting, tenancy and rental problems.
- This confidential service, under the supervision of a qualified and practising CLC solicitor, will be available on selected Wednesday afternoons from 2pm to 5pm.
- Appointments may be made for the time-slots of 2 pm, 3 pm, or 4pm on any of the following Wednesdays: 5 and 12 October 2016. The venue is Room 151A in the foyer of the Business and Law Building in University Drive.
Please e-mail your preferred appointment day and time to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a confirmatory email will be sent in reply.
Professor Robin Palmer,
Director of Clinical Legal Studies, UC School of Law.