Check out this info-graphic to get started growing a mo to save a bro! Then read below for more info.
- 1 in 2 New Zealanders will experience a mental health problem at some time in their life
- 1 in 8 New Zealand men will have depression over their lifetime
- On average 1 man each day will take his life through suicide in New Zealand
Some signs of poor mental health include feeling irritable, hopeless or worthless and behaviors such as aggression, drinking more than usual and isolating yourself from friends and family.
Some ways to look after your mental health
- Do more of the things that make you feel great and help you to de-stress
- Spend time with friends
- Share what’s going on, especially if you’re feeling overwhelmed