The Events and Partnerships Team is seeking staff volunteers to assist with Orientation Day. The roles and timings are:
Wednesday 15 February – Friday 17 February 2017
- Varied hours
– Behind the scenes work assisting with set-up and pack down logistics for the event (including lifting, moving of equipment, loading of vans, placement of signage and other general logistical tasks).
Friday 17 February
- 09.15am – 11.00am
Programme Distributor (FULLY BOOKED – THANK YOU)
– Hand out Orientation Day Programmes to new students as they arrive along the Orientation Day Trails.
- 9.30am – 11.00am
Campus Ambassadors – College Sessions
– Assist with meeting and greeting students as they arrive at their college sessions, scan tickets and record their names.
- 11.15am – 2:00pm
Food Distributor (FULLY BOOKED – THANK YOU)
– Assist with handing out free fruit and sushi as students arrive at C-Block Lawn.
- 11.45am – 2.15pm
Campus Ambassadors – Student Services Hub
– Roam around Student Service Hub (in the Undercroft) to assist students with any general enquiries while the Student Services Hub is operational.
If you are interested in helping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them what task you’d like to volunteer for.