The Erskine Programme hopes that recent Visiting Fellows and their families have been settling in well. The following visitors from a wide variety of countries have arrived in the past couple of weeks:
- Professor Richard de Grijs arrived on 23 April from Peking University, China and is visiting the Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Professor Glen Van Brummelen arrived on 30 April and is from Quest University, Canada. Professor Van Brummelen is visiting the School of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Professor Mark Turnbull arrived on 1 May from Clark University, USA and is teaching in the Department of Chemistry.
- Professor Johan De Wet Bruwer also arrived on 1 May from the University of South Australia, and is visiting the Department of Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
- Emeritus Professor Ray Rees arrived on 5 May from Ludwig-Maximillians Universitat Munich, Germany and will be teaching in the Department of Economics and Finance.
- Finally, Dr Michael Heap arrived on 10 May. Dr Heap is visiting the Department of Geological Sciences from the University of Strasbourg, France.