- There’s an expert Librarian for their subject
They work with students to find the information they need for assignments and help get their referencing right. They can check out their subject guide and book an appointment.
- MultiSearch is the Library’s one-stop-shop for articles, books, eBooks and streaming video
It’s like Google but only finds what they need for your assignments.
- The Libraries have copies of textbooks
They’re free to use. Some of them are eBooks that you can access online.
- Computers, printers and study spaces in the Libraries are for students to use
and the Libraries are open till late
- All students are invited to explore our internationally-renowned heritage collections
They’re unique to Aotearoa New Zealand and the Pacific and can be seen at the Macmillan Brown Library.
- The Library is online
Follow us on Facebook, use Learn, ask using AskLIVE, join an interactive online workshop and see the website
- Manaakitanga – everyone belongs in UC Libraries
Whatever their ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, education, religion or taste, there’s a place for everyone in the Libraries. Together we’ll create a supportive environment to help students achieve their potential.
From 1 August we’ll be offering a range of short online workshops on how to find, evaluate and reference academic resources in time for the first assignment rush in Term 3. Please spread the word to students.