Some Schools/Departments/Teams at UC have a consistent email signature for staff to use.
The easiest way to create your signature is to:
- Open an email from a member of your School/Department/Team whose signature is:
– consistent with the rest of your School/Department/Team
– contains the right information
– is properly laid out
- Copy their signature
- In Outlook’s signature editing area (>File>Options>Mail>Signatures) paste their signature into your own signature area
- Replace their details with your own details.
Check out our Archive of Tech Tips – open the Archive and tap the “End” key on your keyboard to jump to the end of the Archive list where the most recent Tips are.
Was this tip helpful to you? Anything else you want to know? Please leave a comment below.
You’ll find more learning at Learning and Development